Monday, January 23, 2012

Back at the castle...

While your poor hearts have been aching for more posts from me, I've been battling around school, work, and life, thinking about what I can do in the way of writing.

Right now, I'm writing an essay for the David O. McKay essay competition, which is drawing a good chunk of my writing energy at the moment. That will all be wrapping up soon, and in the mean time, I'll be favoring you with the occasional link, photo, or thought.

While this may barely whet your appetite, there are some exciting things to look forward to. Starting in mid-February, the blog will have a new and improved look! Also, I'm going to be announcing an exciting new thing that I'm going to be doing. I'm hoping that you readers will join me in the fun, by which I mean, I'm not announcing an engagement or anything. Regardless though, I think you'll like it.

So for now, I'll just share this awesome photo by my friend Emma Koide. Super and his roommates have a tradition of taking ridiculous roommate photos. I deeply approve of this tradition.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stories? Struggles? You can write about them here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...