Tuesday, May 8, 2012

There was this one time when I had a job making survey phone calls

I promise you this will be much less painful.

You'll see to your right that I've put in a little poll for you lovely readers you. I'm curious about what kinds of posts you enjoy the most on here.

You see, my head is full of so much but so is my planner, meaning I don't get to write as much as I'd like to. Sometimes in the time constraints, the things I'd like to write about the most get lost for the time I spend writing about shorter things.

I'm getting a feel for what I like, but what kinds of posts do you like the most? You can vote up there, but I'd also like to know more specifically what posts you've loved and what ones you've hated. You can tell me about those kinds of things in the comments section of this post.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stories? Struggles? You can write about them here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...