Monday, December 5, 2011

For the people

Many of you will have noticed a sharp drop in my blogging productivity. Well, rest assured. I have a good reason, and I have something to help make it up to you.

Right now, I'm in the full swing of final projects and final exams at school. In good news, they are not eating me alive like they normally do. I will survive the next two weeks in good measure. And I've already got some ideas for posts for next week.

Enough of meta-blogging. Here's something exciting. For my American Humanities class, we were supposed to paraody or make a tribute to one of the artists we studied. Some friends and I decided to make a film parody/tribute to Jackson Pollock. My boyfriend, Super, came in and turned my idea into something beautiful and entertaining. This genius boy of mine filmed and edited the entire thing in one day.

And you can see it here first. Be sure to hit the full screen button.



Pile of Pollock from Jacob Olson on Vimeo.


1 comment:

Stories? Struggles? You can write about them here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...